Parking is available for RSMAS permit holders on-campus on a first come first served basis and additional parking is available at Miami Seaquarium (weekdays only and some holiday restrictions apply). With the anticipated completion of the new Marine Technology & Life Sciences Seawater (MTLSS) Complex there will be a major increase in on-campus parking by early 2014. Below is a summary of important parking related information:
- A RSMAS or Coral Gables parking permit is required when parking on-campus Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- All vehicles must be parked in a designated space. Vehicles cannot park on the grass or in a right of way, fire lanes, or construction area. Handicapped and Reserved spaces require the appropriate permit. Vehicles that violate these regulations are subject to being towed.
- Coral Gables permits are also accepted on the RSMAS Campus and at Miami Seaquarium
- Temporary visitor passes can be requested in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having guests coming to campus for a short period (five days or less). Please note that until further notice these visitor passes are only valid for parking at Miami Seaquarium.
- Overnight vehicle storage is not permitted for more than five consecutive nights
Support the Rosenstiel School and its programs by making a donation today.Support our Programs