Research at Rosenstiel
Rosenstiel School seeks to improve understanding and prediction of the Earth’s geological, oceanic, and atmospheric systems in order to provide a sound scientific basis for managing natural resources and adapting impacts of natural disasters and global change.
The breadth, depth and the interdisciplinary nature of the research at Rosenstiel School can be viewed in the following ways:
- click Research Overview to see a summary of critical research areas;
- click Current Research Highlights to see samples of current research activities;
- click Research Keywords to connect research subjects to faculty members;
- click Research Index to see an alphabetic list of research groups, laboratories, and projects;
- click any of the five disciplines (Atmos. Science, Geosciences, Marine Biology, Oceanography, Policy) to have detailed descriptions of research on each of them;
- click Academic Divisions and select a Division to see detailed description of its research, academic activities, and a complete list of its faculty, students, and staff.
- click Facilities to view samples of research facilities at Rosenstiel School