- This turtle is named for the light-green color of its high, domed, heart-shaped carapace.
- This turtle has a low-domed carapace and can only be found in Northern Australia and off the coast of Papua New Guinea.
- This turtle gets its name from the color of its fat and ï¬‚esh.
- Smallest sea turtle, who nest in large groups at one location in Mexico (this event is called an arribada)
- This turtle’s beak-like mouth is used to eat sponges and their beautiful shells are used for decoraproducts used for eating mollusks and crabs.
- Largest sea turtle in the world and have a rubbery, flexible carapace.
- Large headed turtle with powerful jaws used for eating mollusks and crabs.
Click here for the puzzle's answers.
Support the Rosenstiel School and its programs by making a donation today.Support our Programs