- Robert S. C. Munier Vice President of Marine Facilities and Operations at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Cindy Hobson Contreras (M.S. 1990, MBF) Biologist at the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
- Loren Stephens Mathews (BS 2005, MA 2007) and Joe Mathews (BA 2005, MA 2007)
- Chris Maxey (M.A. 1998, MAF) Chris Maxey is the Director of the Cape Eleuthera Foundation and Co-Founder of the Island School.
- David Richardson (Ph.D. 2008, MBF) David Richardson win prestigious Presidential Early Career Award.
- William Corso (M.S. 1983, MGG) Appointed as the USRA Director for the Goddard Earth Sciences Technology and Research (GESTAR) Cooperative Agreement.
- Fernando Bretos (M.A. 2006, MAF) Director of The Reclamation Project at Miami Science Museum.
- Erica Rule (M.A. 1999, MAF) Outreach and Public Relations Coordinator for NOAA’s Atlantic Oceanographic and Meteorological Laboratory
- Jenny Litz (Ph.D. 2007, MBF) Fishery Biologist at the National Marine Fisheries Service
- Matthew Davis (M.S. 1995, MAC) Chief of the Wetland and Forest Resources Section at Miami-Dade County’s Department of Environmental Resources Management.
- Jason Seuc (M.A. 2008, MAF) Currently working for USAID and in Bangladesh.
- Peter Chaibongsai (M.A. 2007, MAF) Director of Science and Policy for The Billfish Foundation
- Jennifer Schull (M.A. 2000, MAF) Fishery Biologist at the National Marine Fisheries Service
- Monica Medina (Ph.D. 1998, MBF) Associate Professor in the School of Natural Sciences at the University of California, Merced
- Jeremy Mathis (Ph.D. 2006, MAC) Assistant professor of chemical oceanography at the University of Alaska, Fairbanks
- Carolyn Sotka (M.A. 2001, MAF) Carolyn Sotka has co-authored a book about Monterey Bay.
- Nélio Baptista Barros (Ph.D. 1993, MBF) Nélio Barros was awarded the NOAA Environmental Hero award posthumously.
- Mitchell Roffer (Ph.D. 1987, MBF) Mitchell Roffer monitoring oil in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Daniell Washington (B.S. 2008, Marine Science and Biology) Daniell Washington founded a non-profit focused on educating children about the ocean.
- Douglas Burn (Ph.D 1985, MBF) Douglas Burn leads Sea Otter Program in Anchorage, Alaska
- Mark Eakin (Ph.D 1991, MBF) Mark Eakin Awarded Silver Medal by the U.S. Department of Commerce for Scientific/Engineering Achievement
Make a gift online:
Make a gift by mail:
Rosenstiel Alumni Association
4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
Miami, FL 33149