2011 Beneath the Waves Film Festival: Call For Submissions
January 10, 2011
- Submit your environmental film now! Films must relate to or focus on marine or freshwater systems or subjects — from documentaries to interesting stories and research videos. Films with a conservation message are preferred, but not required. All films must be under 20 minutes in length.
- Any amateur or professional videographer who is interested in preserving our ocean ecosystems for future generations is welcome to submit an entry.
- February 15, 2011. There is no cost for submitting an entry to the Film Festival; films will not be returned.
- The Beneath the Waves Film Festival this year will take place during the Benthic Ecology Meeting, March 16-20, 2011 at the Renaissance Riverview Plaza & Battle House Hotel in Mobile, Ala.
- Founded in 2009 by a group of concerned scientists focused on promoting their research, the Beneath the Waves Film Festival uses moving images to shed light and exact a powerful reactions from audiences. The goal is to motivate and stimulate the general public to protect and preserve our waterways.
- Visit http://beneathwavesff.wordpress.com/