Sign up for Academic Advising
Academic advising for Fall will take place from Monday, March 25 to Friday, April 12.
To make an Advising Appointment, fill out the Academic Advising Signup Form.
* Appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance!
- Your advisor is Dr. Anthony Hynes
- Days with available appointments with Dr. Anthony Hynes are listed on the advising web page
- Click on the link, you can now see what appointments are available
- Sign-up for an advising time
- Note the number code you’re given. You’ll need it to cancel/resched. your appointment.
- If you wish to look at a different day, press “Back” on your browser to return to the calendar.
- If you signed up for a slot, check to be sure it was accepted
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please cancel the original time before selecting a new appointment
- if no available time slots work, email Dr. Hynes at firstname.lastname@example.org
* You should meet with your advisor before your registration time!
Whitney Nolton, Program Manager
Undergraduate Marine and Atmospheric Science Program
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
University of Miami
1365 Memorial Drive, 210 Ungar Building, Coral Gables, FL 33124-4250
Telephone: 305-284-2180 Fax: 305-284-4911 email: email@example.com
The UM ACADEMIC BULLETIN is the official academic contract for undergraduate and graduate students who need information about the university's academic programs and course listing.
Meet the Peer Counselors
Our peer counselors are undergraduate students who help show you the ropes.
Support the Rosenstiel School and its programs by making a donation today.Support our Programs